Beth has extensive pet experience and is now sharing her love of animals as a dog walker and pet sitter.
Beth currently has 3 dogs (a great pyrenees, english bulldog and bichon mix), a cockatiel, indoor rabbit, 2 dwarf rats and many fish in her family. She has previously also had cats and a few reptiles in her pet palace.
Beth’s qualifications include:
• Vast experience as a pet owner
• Licensed animal Reiki provider – ICRT Licensed Animal Reiki I & II Practitioner
• Trained her great pyrenees to be a therapy dog and shares him with hospitals and universities
• Pro Pet Hero First Aid Certification-First Aid and CPR for Pets and always travels with a pet first aid kit
• Insured and background checked
• Nationally Licensed Emergency Medical Technician
• Available around the clock
• Beth is happy to text you photos of your loved pets while you are away!
Beth is available for pet sitting for all types of animals, long term & short term. Beth also provides dog walking services. Beth can also offer Reiki sessions as an add on to any pet services. Great for the nervous or anxious pet.
Know when you are away your pets will be provided with lots of love and care, while remaining in their home. All visits are personalized and include quality playtime and attention. Beth will also keep an eye on your home and can bring in mail and newspapers, taking out trash, turn on lights, and water plants.
Get in touch to talk about your pet needs and to receive a prompt quote! Can’t wait to meet you and your precious pets! Call or text 610.416.8635. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Add-On Services:
• Pet hair brushing
• Basic command training
• Pet bed & blanket laundering
• Playing fetch, or other game your pet enjoys
• Custom activity special to your pet